Entrepreneur addresses major gap in the coworking industry.
The coworking industry continues to revolutionize the way people, businesses and industry view the modern workplace. Main Street MI's founder had a vision of making coworking available outside of the traditional hotbeds of entrepreneurialism.
Driven by the economic benefit that small communities could see by building entrepreneurial ecosystems, Main Street MI set out with the goal of making coworking a major component of small towns across the state of Michigan.
- articulate a clear value proposition
- identify and approach strategic partners
- design and implement a hyper-local marketing strategies
- institute best practices for space management
- launch branding campaign
- initial property acquired fall 2018
- first location operational winter 2019
- second and third locations established fall 2019
- construction of flagship location underway
- economic development grants issued 2019 & 2020